请输入您要查询的英文词组:

词组 portion
释义
portion AC /ˈpɔːʃən $ ˈpɔːr-/ noun 1. a part of something largeradjectivesa large portion Temperatures over a large portion of the country were well below normal.a significant/substantial/major/considerable portion formal (=very large and therefore important) He owns a substantial portion of the company.a good portion (=large) She spends a good portion of her salary on clothes and entertainment.a small portion A small portion of the country remained under French control.2. an amount of food for one personadjectivesa big/large portion also a generous portion formal I was hungry so I asked for a large portion of fries.a small portion One way of losing weight is to eat smaller portions.a double portion (=twice as large as a normal one) I ordered a double portion of chicken.portion + nounsportion size If you are trying to eat less, pay attention to portion size.portion control (=limiting how much food you serve yourself or other people) People who keep their weight low take exercise and are careful about portion control.
随便看

英语词组固定搭配大全包含4241条英汉双解词组,基本涵盖了全部常用英文词组、短语的翻译及用法,是英语学习的有利工具。

Copyright © 2004-2022 Newdu.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2024/9/21 12:34:43