请输入您要查询的英文词组:

词组 companion
释义
companion /kəmˈpænjən/ noun someone you spend a lot of time with, especially a friendadjectivesa close companion At school, we were close companions.a loyal/faithful companion His dog had been a loyal companion for years.a female/male companion He arrived with a female companion.a constant/inseparable companion (=who you spend most or all of your time with) The two boys became constant companions.a lifelong companion (= throughout your life) Lucinda was her best friend and lifelong companion.a good/wonderful companion For older people, a pet cat can be a very good companion.ideal/perfect companion Who would be your ideal dinner companion?a travelling/dining/drinking companion I knew that Dave would be a good travelling companion. | We saw him in the restaurant with a very attractive dinner companion. | George was out again with his drinking companions.prepositionsa companion to sb She became an inseparable companion to my uncle.a companion for sb We bought the dog as a companion for my mother.
随便看

英语词组固定搭配大全包含4241条英汉双解词组,基本涵盖了全部常用英文词组、短语的翻译及用法,是英语学习的有利工具。

Copyright © 2004-2022 Newdu.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2024/6/3 5:34:04