请输入您要查询的英文词组:

词组 jacket
释义
jacket /ˈdʒækət, ˈdʒækɪt/ noun a short light coatadjectives/nouns + jacketa dinner jacket (=one worn by men on very formal occasions) He looked very elegant in a black tie and a dinner jacket.a sports jacket BrE a sport jacket AmE (=one that is not part of a suit) The men were all dressed in sports jackets.a denim jacket also a jean jacket Apparently denim jackets are back in fashion this year.a leather jacket He was dressed in a black leather jacket and motorcycle gear.a loose/baggy jacket The man seemed to be hiding something under his baggy jacket.a tweed jacket (=one made from rough woollen cloth of different colours) My grandfather always wore an old tweed jacket.a linen/cotton jacket Linen jackets are good for hot weather.a bomber jacket (=a short jacket that fits tightly at the waist) Bomber jackets were fashionable in the 1970s.a tailored/fitted jacket (=a woman’s jacket that fits the body closely) She wore a stylish suit with a long fitted jacket.a flak jacket (=one made of strong material that helps to protect soldiers from bullets) The journalists all had to wear flak jackets.a camouflage/combat jacket (=a loose jacket made of brown and green material, worn especially by soldiers) He was dressed in a camouflage jacket, which made him look like some kind of terrorist.a donkey jacket BrE (=one worn by workmen, with strips of plastic or leather on the shoulders) The workers were wearing donkey jackets and yellow hard hats.verbswear a jacket Should I wear a jacket and tie?take off your jacket also remove your jacket formal Chris took off his jacket and loosened his tie.put on your jacket I put on my tweed jacket and left for work.undo your jacket (=open the buttons) I had to undo my jacket to take out my wallet.button up your jacket (=close the buttons) Fern buttoned up her jacket and straightened her skirt.grab your jacket (=reach for it quickly) I grabbed my jacket and left.jacket + nounsa jacket pocket/sleeve/collar He took a handkerchief from his jacket pocket.
随便看

英语词组固定搭配大全包含4241条英汉双解词组,基本涵盖了全部常用英文词组、短语的翻译及用法,是英语学习的有利工具。

Copyright © 2004-2022 Newdu.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2024/6/3 4:32:53