请输入您要查询的英文词组:

词组 deeply
释义
deeply /ˈdiːpli/ adverb very, or very much – used especially about feelings that affect you strongly, about strongly held beliefs, or about things that have an important effectadjectives and past participlesdeeply concerned/troubled/worried Local people are deeply concerned about the rise in violent crime.deeply ashamed/embarrassed She was deeply ashamed of the way she had behaved.deeply shocked/distressed/disturbed We were all deeply shocked by the terrible news.deeply affected/touched/moved I was deeply affected by the film.deeply hurt/upset I was deeply hurt by her remarks.deeply saddened We are deeply saddened by the news of his death.deeply unhappy She was deeply unhappy at school.deeply afraid They are deeply afraid of losing the election.deeply suspicious/sceptical The villagers are deeply suspicious of outsiders.deeply grateful/indebted We were deeply grateful for their help.deeply impressed I was deeply impressed by his knowledge of the subject.deeply interested She is deeply interested in Italian art.deeply offended Listeners were deeply offended by the language used on the show.deeply offensive Some of his comments were deeply offensive to women.deeply religious Her family are all deeply religious.deeply committed He is a deeply committed supporter of human rights.deeply conservative They live in a deeply conservative society whose attitudes towards women are very old-fashioned.deeply involved She became deeply involved in politics.deeply influenced Her work was deeply influenced by the ideas of Basil Bernstein.deeply divided At that time, Spain was deeply divided by the war.deeply rooted/embedded/ingrained Thai culture is deeply rooted in Buddhism.deeply unpopular The new tax was deeply unpopular among most of the population.deeply flawed (=there is something seriously wrong with it) The report is deeply flawed because a lot of important information is missing. verbslove sb deeply His family loved him deeply.deeply regret sth She deeply regretted being so rude to him.deeply resent sth She deeply resented being made to wait for such a long time.THESAURUS: deeply very1
随便看

英语词组固定搭配大全包含4241条英汉双解词组,基本涵盖了全部常用英文词组、短语的翻译及用法,是英语学习的有利工具。

Copyright © 2004-2022 Newdu.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2024/9/21 12:32:15