请输入您要查询的英文词组:

词组 crazy
释义
crazy /ˈkreɪzi/ adjective informal very strange or not at all sensiblenounsa crazy person/man/woman There are some crazy people out there.a crazy idea/thought/suggestion It sounds like a crazy idea to me.a crazy plan/scheme Her father had lots of crazy schemes for making money.a crazy world We’re living in a crazy world.a crazy thing When you’re young, you do all kinds of crazy things.adverbsabsolutely/totally/completely crazy You’re absolutely crazy to trust someone like him.verbssound/seem crazy I know it sounds crazy but I always knew I would be famous one day. | It seems crazy to spend all that money on one meal.think sb is crazy My parents think I’m crazy to leave my job.THESAURUS: crazy mad BrE informalidea | scheme | suggestion | world crazy: Whose mad idea was that? | Sometimes I think we are living in a mad world. | You must be mad to go out in weather like this. | At first, everyone thought he was completely mad. insane informallook | grin | desire completely crazy: The man had an insane grin on his face. | Steiner had an insane desire to laugh. | I know it sounds insane, but it’s true. | My friends all think I’m insane. eccentricperson | character | millionaire | family | behaviour | habits behaving in a way that seems a little strange or unusual to other people: The professor was a rather eccentric person who never wore matching socks. | The office was full of eccentric characters who had been at the company for years. | Hughes was an eccentric millionaire who designed his own plane. | Her friends became worried about her increasingly eccentric behaviour.
随便看

英语词组固定搭配大全包含4241条英汉双解词组,基本涵盖了全部常用英文词组、短语的翻译及用法,是英语学习的有利工具。

Copyright © 2004-2022 Newdu.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2024/9/21 15:52:50