请输入您要查询的英文词组:

词组 cheese
释义
cheese /tʃiːz/ noun a solid food made from milkadjectives/nouns + cheesea strong cheese This is one of the strongest French cheeses.a mild cheese (=without a strong taste) The cheese is mild and creamy.a hard/soft cheese Camembert is my favourite soft cheese. | Use a hard cheese such as Cheddar for grating.goat’s/sheep’s cheese (=made from goat’s or sheep’s milk) Goat’s cheese often has a surprisingly strong taste.blue cheese (=with blue lines of a special type of mould)cream cheese (=a type of soft smooth white cheese)cottage cheese (=a type of soft white cheese with small lumps in it)processed cheese (=with substances added to preserve it)grated cheese (=cut into small pieces) Sprinkle the grated cheese over the pasta.cheese + nounsa cheese sandwich I’ll make you a cheese sandwich.a cheese omelette Lunch was a cheese omelette with salad.cheese sauce I made a cheese sauce to go with the pasta.verbsgrate cheese (=cut it into many small pieces using a special tool) Cover the vegetables with the grated cheese.cheese melts Place the dish under a hot grill until the cheese has melted.phrasesa piece/slice of cheese Would you like a piece of cheese? | Sue cut six thin slices of cheese.bread and cheese Lunch was bread and cheese.cheese and biscuits BrE cheese and crackers AmE After the meal we had coffee with cheese and biscuits.a wedge of cheese (=a large triangular piece) I bought a big wedge of cheese.
随便看

英语词组固定搭配大全包含4241条英汉双解词组,基本涵盖了全部常用英文词组、短语的翻译及用法,是英语学习的有利工具。

Copyright © 2004-2022 Newdu.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2024/9/21 8:50:25