请输入您要查询的英文词组:

词组 video
释义
video /ˈvɪdiəʊ $ -dioʊ/ noun moving pictures of someone or something, which are recordednouns + videoa music/pop video He has directed several music videos for top British bands.a wedding video Many couples have a wedding video as well as photographs.verbsrecord sth on video She had no idea that the interview was being recorded on video.make/shoot a video They made a video of the performance.be captured/caught on video (=recorded on video) The crime was captured on video.watch a video They were at home that evening, watching a video.show/play a video The students were shown a video of an experiment.rewind/fast-forward a video (=so that you can see an earlier or later part) I rewound the video and watched the beginning of the film again.download/upload a video She filmed her friends singing and then uploaded the video onto the internet.stream video (=play it on your computer while you are downloading it) How fast a connection do you need to stream video?video + nounsa video camera/video equipment The reporters used a secret video camera.a video screen/monitor The game was shown live on a giant video screen.a video image Video images of the volcanic eruption were broadcast.a video recording Can a video recording of a police interview be used in a court as evidence?a video clip (=a short video) You can download video clips from the internet.video footage (=a piece of video film) Police are currently studying video footage to identify the rioters.video evidence (=a recording of events, used in a court) Video evidence of illegal activities can later be used in court.a video diary (=a record someone makes of their activities on video) While on the trip, he kept a video diary.a video message She was unable to attend the awards ceremony, but she had recorded a video message.a video game Many kids sit and play video games all day.a video recorder (=for recording television programmes or showing videos) I set my video recorder so that I could watch my favourite programmes when I got back from holiday.prepositionson video His performance is on video.
随便看

英语词组固定搭配大全包含4241条英汉双解词组,基本涵盖了全部常用英文词组、短语的翻译及用法,是英语学习的有利工具。

Copyright © 2004-2022 Newdu.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2024/9/21 11:09:41