请输入您要查询的英文词组:

词组 probably
释义
probably /ˈprɒbəbli $ ˈprɑː-/ adverb used to say that something is likely to happen, likely to be true etc: It will probably take about a week. This would probably be a good time to take a break. “Are you going to be able to do this?” “Yes, probably.”phrasesprobably not "Do you think you will go back?" "Probably not, no."probably the best/worst etc It’s probably the best movie I have ever seen.most probably The building will be replaced, most probably by a modern sports centre.THESAURUS: probably it looks as if/it looks like used when saying that the present situation makes you think that something will probably happen or is probably true: It looks like Greg has been delayed. | There aren’t any taxis, so it looks as if we’ll have to walk. may/could/might well used when saying that you think something will probably happen or is probably true: He may well come back. | Take an umbrella. It might well rain later on. | It may well be his last game. I would/should think spoken also I would guess spoken used when saying that you think something will probably happen or is probably true, although you are not sure: “Will the match still go ahead?” “Yes, I would think so.” | I should think she’s about 24 or 25.
随便看

英语词组固定搭配大全包含4241条英汉双解词组,基本涵盖了全部常用英文词组、短语的翻译及用法,是英语学习的有利工具。

Copyright © 2004-2022 Newdu.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2024/9/21 13:19:57