请输入您要查询的英文词组:

词组 undress
释义
undress /ʌnˈdres/ verb to take your clothes off, or take someone else’s clothes off: Matt undressed and got into bed. Joe still needs an adult to undress him.GrammarIn everyday spoken English, you usually say get undressed: Can you help me get undressed? Undress on its own sounds more formal, and is mainly used in written descriptions.THESAURUS: undress take sth off to remove a piece of clothing: “It’s warm in here,” said Michael, taking off his jacket. | Take your shoes off before you come in. remove to take off a piece of clothing. Remove is more formal than take off: Police officers told him to remove his clothes. | He removed his sweater. strip (off) to take off all or some of your clothes – used especially when you do this quickly, when someone has ordered you to do it, or in a way that is deliberately sexually exciting: Ben stripped off and got into the shower. | She stripped off her clothes and lay on the bed. | The women in the club screamed and clapped as the male dancers began to strip. get changed to take off your clothes and put on different clothes: The boys ran up the stairs to get changed. | I’ll be ready in a second, I just have to get changed. undo to open a piece of clothing that is fastened: He started to undo his shirt. | Amy was struggling to undo her belt.
随便看

英语词组固定搭配大全包含4241条英汉双解词组,基本涵盖了全部常用英文词组、短语的翻译及用法,是英语学习的有利工具。

Copyright © 2004-2022 Newdu.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2024/9/21 10:51:53