请输入您要查询的英文词组:

词组 share
释义
verb | noun
share1 /ʃeə $ ʃer/ verb 1. to have the same opinion, feeling, or quality as someone elsenounsshare a belief/opinion It was clear that Jim shared her opinion.share a view He shared my view of what had been going on.share a feeling also share a sentiment formal I know that many people do not share my feelings.share sb’s values (=have the same ideas about what is right and wrong) The only way to change things is to elect politicians who share our values.share sb’s concern/enthusiasm etc (=feel the same concern, enthusiasm etc as someone else) I share the concern of parents about the content of some of these computer games.share an interest He shared her passionate interest in Indian culture.share a characteristic/trait Determination was a characteristic he shared with his mother.adverbsbe widely shared (=shared by a lot of people) This view is now widely shared.prepositionsshare sth with sb Art is an interest which I share with my father.2. to use or have something with someone elsenounsshare a room/bedroom My brother and I share a bedroom.share a house/apartment At the time, he was sharing a house with two friends.share a bed I’d rather sleep on the floor than share a bed with him.share a taxi Several of us shared taxis back to the hotel.share a stage (=act or perform with someone) For a year, he shared the stage with one of the country’s finest actors.prepositionsshare sth with sb On the school trip, I shared a room with Chloe and Georgia.3. to tell other people about your ideas, experiences etcnounsshare your experience There will be an opportunity for students to share their experiences.share information/knowledge Companies share information about customers.share expertise Teachers should be willing to share their expertise.share your thoughts/feelings/ideas I’d like to share my thoughts with you about this issue.share a joke Would you like to share the joke with the rest of the class?share a secret He desperately wanted to share his secret with her.prepositionsshare sth with sb Ben didn’t feel able to share his feelings with his mother.phrasesbe willing/unwilling to share sth Our staff are willing to share their knowledge and expertise.be reluctant to share sth All governments are reluctant to share military intelligence.
verb | noun
share2 /ʃeə $ ʃer/ noun 1. one of the equal parts into which the ownership of a company is dividedverbshave/hold/own shares A lot of the employees own shares in the company.invest in/buy shares The government wanted to encourage people to invest in shares.sell shares This isn’t a good time to sell shares.trade in/deal in shares (=buy and sell shares as a business) They make their money by trading in stocks and shares.issue shares (=make them available for sale) A firm can issue shares to raise money.shares rise/go up (=their value increases) The company’s shares rose 5.5p to 103p.shares fall/go down (=their value decreases) Shares fell sharply on the London Stock Market yesterday.share + nounsshare price/value The company’s share price has continued to go down.share ownership There has been an increase in share ownership by employees.share dealing (=buying and selling shares as a business) He was convicted of illegal share dealing.a share issue (=an occasion when a company makes new shares available for people to buy) Most of the money would be raised by a share issue.the share index (=the official public list of share prices) The FTSE 100 share index rose by 150 points.a share certificate (=a document that shows you own particular shares) Make sure that you keep your share certificates in a safe place.prepositionsshares in sth He has shares in several companies.phrasesstocks and shares BrE Do you have any investments such as stocks and shares?2. a part of something, especially the part that someone has or gets when it is divided between several peopleadjectives/nouns + sharean equal share Make sure each child gets an equal share of the cake.a large/significant/substantial share They must accept a large share of the responsibility.a small share also a modest share formal The company only has a small share of the market in mobile phones.a 60%/two-thirds etc share The deal would give British Airways a 15% share in United Airlines.a fair share (=that someone deserves to have) Everyone will get their fair share of the profits.market share (=the percentage of sales in a market that a company or product has) The company’s aim is to increase market share.verbsget/receive a share Don’t worry, you’ll get your share of the money.give sb a share I gave them my share of the bill and left.have a share They gave employees the chance to have a share in the profits.increase your share They have increased their share of the market by 20%.do your share (=do part of something) I do my share of the housework.account for a share (=form it) Sports shoes account for a large share of the footwear market.be entitled to a share (=you should be allowed to have it) You may be entitled to a share of your ex-husband’s pension.prepositionsa share in sth Anna’s share in her grandfather’s will was £10,000.a share of sth He couldn’t pay his share of the rent.phrasesthe lion’s share (=most of something) The youngest child always gets the lion’s share of its mother’s attention.
随便看

英语词组固定搭配大全包含4241条英汉双解词组,基本涵盖了全部常用英文词组、短语的翻译及用法,是英语学习的有利工具。

Copyright © 2004-2022 Newdu.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2024/9/21 14:30:45