请输入您要查询的英文词组:

词组 radio
释义
radio /ˈreɪdiəʊ $ -dioʊ/ noun a piece of equipment which you use to listen to programmes that are broadcast, or the programmes themselvesadjectives/nouns + radionational/local radio I heard the game on the local radio. | He even went on national radio to defend himself and his players.state radio (=controlled by the government of a country) In a message read on state radio and television, the president called for calm.commercial radio He has worked for the BBC and in commercial radio.internet radio There are dozens of internet radio stations.verbslisten to the radio She was sitting up in bed, listening to the radio.hear sth on the radio I heard on the radio that the weather was going to get warmer.turn/switch the radio on Dad switched on the radio for the eight-thirty news.turn/switch the radio off She turned the radio off and went to bed.turn the radio down/up (=make it quieter or louder) I asked them to turn the radio down.tune a radio to a station (=make it receive broadcasts from a particular station) The radio was tuned to a country music station.radio + nounsa radio programme/show It’s my favourite radio programme.a radio broadcast All radio broadcasts continue to be closely monitored by the government.a radio interview He said in a radio interview that he was looking forward to the match.a radio station (=an organization that broadcasts radio programmes) There are currently nearly 50 commercial radio stations.a radio announcer (=someone who reads news or information on the radio) The radio announcer said the next program would be the six o’clock news.a radio presenter (=someone who presents a radio programme)prepositionson the radio It wasn’t easy to get their record played on the radio.
随便看

英语词组固定搭配大全包含4241条英汉双解词组,基本涵盖了全部常用英文词组、短语的翻译及用法,是英语学习的有利工具。

Copyright © 2004-2022 Newdu.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2024/5/20 13:04:31