请输入您要查询的英文词组:

词组 finger
释义
finger /ˈfɪŋɡə $ -ər/ noun one of the four long thin parts on your handadjectives/nouns + fingerlong fingers You need to have long fingers to play the piano.small/little/tiny fingers The baby had tiny fingers.thin/slim fingers also slender fingers literary She had long slender fingers.fat fingers He held his cigar with two big fat fingers.chubby/pudgy fingers (=a little fat) The baby touched her hand with his pudgy fingers.nimble fingers (=skilful fingers) Surgeons need to have nimble fingers.gnarled fingers (=old and twisted) The old man held the fork with his gnarled fingers.sticky fingers The kids had made marks on the windows with their sticky fingers.trembling/shaking fingers She opened the letter with trembling fingers.an accusing finger “What are you doing?” he said, pointing an accusing finger at Paul.index finger (=the finger next to your thumb) You point with your index finger.middle finger He clicked his thumb and middle finger.third finger (=the third finger from your thumb)little finger (=the fourth finger from your thumb, which is your smallest finger)ring finger (=where you wear a ring – usually the third finger on your left hand) The large diamond on her ring finger sparkled in the moonlight.wedding finger (=where you wear a ring that shows you are married) She was wearing a ring on her wedding finger.a dislocated finger (=injured because one of the bones has moved out of its normal position) The doctor said he had a dislocated finger.verbsput/dip/stick/poke your finger in sth He dipped his finger in the water to see how cold it was. | Stop sticking your fingers in the cake mixture!point your finger at sb/sth The man pointed his finger at my shoes.cut your finger I cut my finger on the bread knife.prick your finger (=make a small hole in it) She pricked her finger when she was pruning the roses.click/snap your fingers (=make a noise by rubbing them together) She was clicking her fingers in time to the music.drum/tap your fingers on sth (=tap one finger after another against something, especially in an impatient way) He waited, drumming his fingers on the desk.run your fingers through sb’s hair (=gently pass your fingers through someone’s hair) She ran her fingers through his hair.cross your fingers (=put one finger over another as a way of wishing for good luck) I crossed my fingers, hoping the letter would be for me.wag your finger (=shake your finger from side to side to show disapproval) “You naughty girl!” she said, wagging her finger.wiggle your fingers (=move them up and down) The doctor asked him to wiggle his fingers.lace your fingers (=put your hands together with your fingers passing next to each other) He laced his fingers on top of the desk.
随便看

英语词组固定搭配大全包含4241条英汉双解词组,基本涵盖了全部常用英文词组、短语的翻译及用法,是英语学习的有利工具。

Copyright © 2004-2022 Newdu.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2024/9/21 12:46:37