请输入您要查询的英文词组:

词组 feel
释义
verb | noun
feel1 /fiːl/ verb 1. to experience a particular physical feeling or emotionadjectivesfeel angry/happy/guilty/frightened etc She felt angry with herself.feel hungry/cold/ill/strange etc I was feeling hungry, so I made myself a sandwich.feel good (=happy or physically comfortable) Sunshine makes people feel good.feel better You’ll feel better in the morning after you’ve slept.feel bad/terrible etc (=unhappy, guilty, or ill) She felt bad about leaving without saying goodbye.nounsfeel pain The doctor asked if I felt any pain.feel an emotion I felt a mixture of emotions as I prepared to leave.feel anger/fear/relief/excitement etc He remembered the fear he felt that night.phrasesfeel as if/as though/like He felt as if he were drowning.how sb feels The nurse asked me how I was feeling.2. to have a particular opinion or think that something is true adjectivesfeel sure/certain Harry felt sure something was terribly wrong.feel confident I felt confident we would find her.adverbsfeel strongly Many people feel strongly about this issue.phraseshow sb feels about sb/sth I know how you feel about him – he can be rather scary.
verb | noun
feel2 /fiːl/ noun the way that something seems to youadjectivesthe overall/general feel The overall feel of the place is very modern.a different feel The two hotels have a completely different feel – one is very traditional, while the other is very new.a good/nice feel The house has a good feel about it.a friendly/relaxed/warm feel The restaurant has a nice relaxed feel and the staff are friendly.a homely feel (=it feels like a nice home) A log fire will give your house a homely feel. a modern/contemporary feel The camera work gives the film a contemporary feel.a traditional feel The bar has a traditional feel.an authentic feel Italian-speaking waiters give the restaurant an authentic feel.verbshave a feel Despite their age, the photographs have a modern feel.give sth a feel Silk sheets give the room a luxurious feel.create/provide a feel Soft lighting creates a nice feel to the restaurant.add/bring a feel The colour adds a warm feel to the room.retain/maintain a feel (=keep it, in spite of other changes) The house has retained the feel of being a family home.
随便看

英语词组固定搭配大全包含4241条英汉双解词组,基本涵盖了全部常用英文词组、短语的翻译及用法,是英语学习的有利工具。

Copyright © 2004-2022 Newdu.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2024/9/21 10:57:16